Tracy tagged me in a blog post, so I thought I’d better step up and deliver. So without further ado, here are six things you probably don’t know about me (and most likely, didn’t want to know about me).
1) I have a queen sized bed, but only own one pillow. It makes sleeping strange.
2) I drink way too much diet pepsi, and usually have an empty bottle somewhere in every room
3) I typically buy the same thing whenever I’m at the store. That explains why I have four jars of salsa in my fridge, three tubs of vitamin E cream in my bathroom, and a freezer full of ground beef.
4) I type over 100 WPM normally.
5) Despite being able to solve problems in my head fairly quickly, I have a hard time organizing physical things. I can literally spend an hour cleaning my room, only to have it look exactly the same afterwards. That’s one of the reaosns I pay cleaners to come every two weeks.
6) I sleep about four or five hours a night on average (not by choice). I also sleep better with a warm body next to me, but really, who doesn’t?