The giant duck I bought last year at Christmas
- I am Christmas fanatic. I love hanging out in malls and watching people, or sitting at home listening to Christmas music. Last year I left my tree up until April, just because it made me sad whenever I thought about taking it down.
- I’ve been known to buy random stuffed animals (including this huge ass duck) to give away to people during the holidays. There’s a Christmas moose I bought who now holds my door open in my room.
- I once took part in several nationwide mathematics competitions, two of which I managed to obtain medals for (cue the screaming girls)
- I always have a pocket full of change, and usually leave a trial of coins wherever I go. I somehow ended up with a few coins in the shower last week. Yes, I’m that cool.
- While I do software engineering for a living, I actually have a degree in
- I have two guitars (an acoustic an a Fender Stratocaster), both of which I rarely play anymore.
- I have a wine collection at home. I don’t really drink wine.
- I’ve been meaning to buy a bedroom suite for about three years now, but I never manage to get around to it. As a result, most of my clothes are piled in the corner of my room
- I love camping. Especially with booze. And a nice warm duvet to curl up in when it rains. A tarp would probably be good in that scenario too. A cute girl wouldn’t hurt either.
- I used to have bucked teeth as a kid. My friends called me snowplow. I was forced to get braces.
- My left eye socket is now composed mostly of plastic. Yes, that makes me bionic, and I can do cool stuff.
- I know Pi to 12 decimal places.
- When I walk up to automatic doors I usually hold out my hand and pretend I’m using The Force
- I make a wicked Transformers sound when I’m hammered. It’s not bad sober either. I also did a cool cookie monster impression once, but that just gets messy.
- When I approach a tractor, I instinctively purse my lips and start making tractor sounds.
- I can recite a good portion of the Norton Anthology of English Literature off by heart.
- I can say the alphabet backwards faster than I can forwards.
- I am pretty clumsy. I fell down the stairs last Halloween, landed on my face after falling down in Halifax, tripped over the ledge at my birthday party this year and broke my glasses, and recently busted a stryofoam eyeball with my ass. Apparently I have stability issues.
- I can make perogies from scratch.
- My heart stopped beating shortly after I was born, and the doctors thought I wouldn’t make it. When my heart finally started beating again, the doctors warned my mom I’d probably have brain damage. You be the judge.
That was fun.