I’ve been asked to write an article for a European magazine about Vancouver. I’m keeping my particular angle under wraps until everything is completely done, but I’d like to solicit some help from my readers. In fact, I’m hoping I can use a few of these quotations in the article, along with possibly a photo or two of some of the people who quoted them.
So, in one or two sentences, please feel free to answer any of the following:
- What do you like the most about Vancouver?
- What is your least favourite thing about this city?
- What is your best memory from living in the city?
- Do you think Vancouver does enough to help the less fortunate members of the community?
- How do you feel about the 2010 Olympics, and what do you think the impact will be on the city?
- Who are some of your favourite local bands?
- What does Vancouver mean to you?
Also, feel free to ramble, and I’ll try to make sense of it.