Air New Zealand is having a contest now where they’ll fly the winner from Canada to New Zealand. I think I’m the perfect guy to go, so I wanted to detail a few of the reasons why.
- I have a good friend in New Zealand (Belinda) that I haven’t seen since high school!
- I’ve had a few photos published by other airlines, namely Air Transat, and would love to take some photos of New Zealand
- I can work from anywhere, even a New Zealand pub. People need to know what the WiFi is like, and I can share it with them
- I’m a 5’9″ tall hobbit, three times removed from Frodo
- After reading Lord of the Rings when I was 12, I briefly wore a ring around my neck
- I’ve always wanted to ride a Whale; I hear New Zealand is the place for that.
- It’s my calling in life to share New Zealand beer drinking experiences with Canadians back home
- I’ve always wanted to learn Māori. Well, not always, but recently
- I pack light, that means I’ll buy more souvenirs
Hopefully Air New Zealand will stumble upon this post and realize that I’m the best Canadian for the job. To notify me that I’m the winner, please email me at BringTheHobbitHome@DuaneStorey.com.
Photo from Wikipedia